Our adapted feeding tube bags are great for growing toddlers and little ones. Whether at home, nursery or out and about with family - our backpacks are for little heroes that won't let tube-feeding get in their way.
These playful bags comes with a small TubieeGo insert (which includes a 6 month guarantee) and supports Fresenius Kabi and Nutricia feed types.
The bag is comfortable, strong and durable, yet far lighter than the standard tube-feeding backpack you might be used to.
With the feed and pump safely secured inside the bag, there is plenty of room for other items in the main compartment and front pocket.
With TubieeGo bags, there are less occlusions and blockages - so one less thing to worry about. The insert is also easy to remove, clean and replace whenever necessary.
Bag features include:
- TubieeGo Insert
- Padded, adjustable comfy straps
- Chest strap for extra security
- Removable reins
- Adjustable mesh bottle pocket
- Write-on nametag inside
- Easy-to-clean lining
- Bag dimensions of 23cm x 19cm x 8.5cm
- Bag with insert weighs approximately 385g
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
- Suitable for ages 12 months to 4 years
Due to this bag being so compact and small it needs loaded in a particular manner:
- Nutricia - The pump fits inside placed upside-down and facing backwards. Giving sets with a drip chamber are too long for this bag. If your set-up has a drip chamber you will need the Junior bag.
- Fresenius - The pump sits sideways with the tubing coming out either side. Giving sets with a drip chamber are too long for this bag. If your set-up has a drip chamber you will need the Junior bag.
- Abbott - This pump is the bulkiest. It only fits in this bag with a 250ml Sterifeed bottle with the TubieeGo insert off centre (not poppered into the bag) and the pump upside-down with the tubing coming out the top.
We've also created a series of 'How to' videos. If you would like more information or advice on any of our products, please get in touch.
Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.