1. Do your bags come with chest straps?
Our Skip Hop Toddler backpacks do. For our Toddler Rex London, Junior, Teen and Adult backpacks you can purchase chest straps on our accessories page.
2. How much is postage?
UK postage and packaging is £4.99, for Europe and Ireland is £13.99, and International Shipping is £19.99
3. Can I get the bag personalised?
Currently it is not possible to get your bag personalised through TubieeGo. But, please speak to us is this is something that you would like and we will see what we can do to accommodate your request.
4. I’m not sure what pump system or bottles I have?
That's ok! If you email us with either the name and size of your feed bottle/bag or a photo of your pump and bottle type, and we will be able to guide you. You can also ask your dietitian to give you the name and size of your feed bottle/bag.
5. I run two feeds simultaneously, will that work with your backpacks?
Two feeds will work with some of our backpacks. If this is something you require please contact us so we can set up an individual order for you.
6. I’ve changed the volume of bottle that I use, can I still use your insert?
Our inserts are designed to be altered as needed, as we know that feeds can change from time to time. If your feed has changed, then you can look at our How To Guide on how to change the elastic threading your insert.
7. Will your insert hold all brands of bottle and pump?
Yes, our inserts fit all brands of pump and feed. Some of our smaller inserts and bags will not fit the larger bottles, so search your pump type and feed via our website to find out which bag is suitable for you.
8. Do your bags can fit onto the back of a wheelchair ?
Yes most of our bags will fit on the back of a wheelchair with their carry handles. We also sell 'buggy buddy' clips which can secure bags onto wheelchairs.
9. My bag/insert has broken, what can I do?
Please see our returns and warranty policy which is available on our website. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
10. What age are your bag sizes suitable for?
We have a variety of bags aimed at different ages. All of our bags will indicate what size they are aimed at in their description.
Toddler Skip Hop backpacks aimed at18 months - 2 years
Rex London toddler backpacks aimed at 2-5 years
Junior Backpacks are aimed at 3-6 years
Rex London children's backpacks 5-9 years
11. How much does each backpack weigh?
The weights of the backpacks are included in each product description.
12. How do I place my pump in the bags?
For toddler and junior backpacks pumps are placed in the main compartment.
For most adult backpacks, pumps can be placed in the front pocket of the backpack, unless indicated in the product description.
- ABBOTT PUMP - upside down with the tubing exiting out the top.
- FRESENIUS KABI PUMP - on its side with the tubing exiting to the sides.
- NUTRICIA PUMP - upside-down and facing backwards (as shown in the tutorial)
- OTHER PUMPS- if you have another pump type, please contact us and we will be able to guide you