This page provides helpful video tutorials and information to make sure you get the best out of your TubieeGo™ product.
Loading feeds onto the TubieeGo™ insert
- Feed containers such as the Nutricia 500ml containers, Abbott pre-made feeds and Abbott flexitainers.
- Feed bags such as the Nutricia pre-made feeds, Fresenius pre-made feeds and Fresenius water reservoir.
- Feed bottles such as the Sterifeed bottles and small volume feeds.
Loading a TubieeGo™ Toddler bag
The different pumps are placed in the bag in different positions due to the size and shape of each one.
- ABBOTT PUMP - upside down with the tubing exiting out the top.
- FRESENIUS PUMP - on its side with the tubing exiting to the sides.
- NUTRICIA PUMP - upside-down and facing backwards (as shown in the tutorial).
Loading a TubieeGo™ Adult sized bag
The different pumps are placed in the front pocket in different positions due to the size and shape of each one.
- ABBOTT PUMP - on it's side with the tubing exiting from the right hand side as you're looking at the bag.
- FRESENIUS PUMP - on it's side with the tubing exiting to the sides.
- NUTRICIA PUMP - normal position.
Loading a TubieeGo™ Junior bag
The Nutricia and Abbott pumps sit in the bottom of the main compartment. Fresenius currently have two pumps and a wide variety of feed containers and giving sets in circulation. Please send us a photo of your set-up to email@example.com and we will advise you on how to load your bag.
If you are thinking of buying a Bespoke Service bag adaptation then we have written a useful blog post to help you choose your bag. You can read it here.
If you are looking for inspiration then make sure you follow our Facebook page where we will post photos of our bespoke bags as we complete them.