This page provides helpful video tutorials and information to make sure you get the best out of your TubieeGo™ product.
Loading feeds onto the TubieeGo™ insert
- Feed containers such as the Nutricia 500ml containers, Abbott pre-made feeds and Abbott flexitainers.
- Feed bags such as the Nutricia pre-made feeds, Fresenius pre-made feeds and Fresenius water reservoir.
- Feed bottles such as the Sterifeed bottles and small volume feeds.
Loading a TubieeGo™ Toddler bag
The different pumps are placed in the bag in different positions due to the size and shape of each one.
- ABBOTT PUMP - upside down with the tubing exiting out the top.
- FRESENIUS KABI PUMP - on its side with the tubing exiting to the sides.
- NUTRICIA PUMP - upside-down and facing backwards (as shown in the tutorial).
Loading a TubieeGo™ Adult sized bag
The different pumps are placed in the front pocket in different positions due to the size and shape of each one.
- ABBOTT PUMP - on it's side with the tubing exiting from the right hand side as you're looking at the bag.
- FRESENIUS KABI PUMP - on it's side with the tubing exiting to the sides.
- NUTRICIA PUMP - normal position.
Loading a TubieeGo™ Junior bag
The Nutricia and Abbott pumps sit in the bottom of the main compartment. Fresenius currently have two pumps and a wide variety of feed containers and giving sets in circulation. Please send us a photo of your set-up to email@example.com and we will advise you on how to load your bag.